Camber Corporation III MEF Resource (Fiscal/Training) and Readiness Analyst (Maint/Supply/Manpower) in Okinawa, Japan
III MEF Resource and Readiness Analyst (Fiscal/Training & Maint/Supp/Manpower)
Huntington Ingalls Industries (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-Camber is currently recruiting a Resource and Readiness Analyst to utilize DRRS-MC, Cost-to-Run-a-MEF (C2RAM) tool or follow-on POR to conduct training and readiness analysis as well as perform operational analysis to enable the alignment of resources to mission priorities, tasks, and requirements.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Qualifications and Experience :
Required Security Clearance(s): Final Secret
Required Certifications / Qualifications:
• Understanding of readiness requirements in III MEF Operational Plans
• Basic Understanding of Visual BASIC for Applications/Structured Query Logic (SQL)
• Must be able to clearly communicate, verbally and through visual means, data derived from financial, training, maintenance, supply and manpower readiness tools.
• Ability to use Cost-to-Run-a-MEF (C2RAM) tool or follow-on Program of Record (POR) for fiscal-training analysis.
• Ability to use Defense Readiness Reporting System-Marine Corps (DRRS-MC), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) for maintenance/supply/manpower analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or related field
• Intermediate to Advance Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• 5-10 years’ work experience in data analytics focused on value analysis preferred for fiscal to training analysis.
• 5-10 years’ work applying maintenance, supply and/or manpower raw data to determine readiness preferred for maintenance/supply/manpower analysis
• Requires travel to Quarterly Force Synchronization Conference (Norfolk, VA), Semi-annual MARFORPAC TEEP Conference (Honolulu, HI), and trips to HI-based and MCAS Iwakuni based units twice a year.
Camber Corporation is part of the Integrated Mission Solutions Group of HII’s Technical Solutions division. Integrated Mission Solutions Group is a leading provider of Agile Software Engineering and Information Technology solutions; All Hazards services; Modeling, Simulation, and Training solutions and services; Unmanned Systems support; Intelligence Analysis and Operations; and Engineering and Management services to Department of Defense, Federal, and commercial customers.
Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) is headquartered in Huntsville, AL. From Camber’s founding in 1990, we have grown to 32 offices, positioned to provide responsive support to our customers across the United States. We deploy personnel to support our customers globally, including many locations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, providing daily interface on technical, programmatic, and operations issues. Overall, more than 1,600 Camber professionals deliver ISO 9001:2008-certified and CMMI ML3 high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Camber Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled